MPH Screw Leveler is efficient earth-moving machine.
Transfer of ditched soil is fast according to experience.
MPH Screw Leveler has often used for leveling of set-aside fields.
The MPH Screw Leveler is a quick field leveler that is also suitable for transverse earthwork of fine ground material. MPH Screw Leveler is the master of transversal earthing and alignment!
- Suits very well for fields and marshes leveling. Also suitable for lateral transfer of fine earth materials.
- Really wet soil moves well.
- The structure is made of high strength steel and a screw thread made of wear steel.
- Fully hydraulically adjustable. You can adjust the angle of the screw element, as well as the rotation speed of the screw.
- The transmission is protected by an overload switch.
- Hydraulic operation makes it easy to swing to the road transport position - it takes only few minutes.
|Name||MPH Screw Leveler|
|Working width||Even up to 6 m|
|Transport width||Only 3,5 m|
|Screw diameter||0,65 m|
|Hydraulics||3 pcs 2-action valves|
|Minimum tractor size||200 hp, 7000 kg|
|Leveling laser with double-tilt and mast|
|A mast available as separate option|