Is the wet snow a problem?
Is your snow blower jamming?
Are cramped workplaces difficult? Or do you need 4 m working width?
Now you can collect blowed snow on the trailer - The product is available with one output.
As a result of thoughtful design, MPH Snow Blower is a high-strength snow blower for demanding conditions.
- MPH Snow Blower is excellent with wet snow - Penetration is excellent. Wear-resistant plastic inner surfaces on Inner wings as standard.
- MPH Snow Blower with throwing impeller or centrifugal floating impellers - Throwing impeller moves wet snow, floating impellers pass big particles.
- The cramped workplaces are no longer a problem. The short and wide structure of MPH Snow Blower will help you to do your job even if snow has fallen more than normal.
- MPH Snow Blower normal working width is 2,6 m, 2,9 m with additional plates.
- MPH Snow Blower is available with hydraulic extra wings - 4 m working width is now reality.
- MPH Snow Blower requires 2x2 hydraulic output in a tractor, 4x4 with extra wings.
- MPH Snow Blower has hydraulically adjustable hatches, both open or just another open.
- MPH Snow Blower is now available with Pin blades - Wear Resistance is better.
- MPH Snow Blower is Silent - Metallic parts do not touch each other.
- MPH Snow Blower with one output.
|Name||MPH Snow Blower|
|Max. working width||4 m|
|Reduction gear||540 rpm|
|Diameter of throwing nest||102 cm|
|Minimum tractor size||90 hp, 4000 kg|
|Welded additional wings (2,9 m)|
|Hydraulic additional wings (4 m)|
|Pin blades with the bodies|
|Only one swing-out hatch|
|One output pipe|